May 12, 2010

Fashion Jewelry Vintage Style Pink Rosette Rose Brooch Pin

I purchased a fashion jewelry  couple of brooch's for my valentine because she likes them. I was a skeptic on this one because of the price. When I received it I thought it was the nicest looking of the three that I purchased and the others were much more expensive. My valentine said she had an issue with this brooch because it did not rest flat and always pulled to one side. In less than a month the brooch seperated from the pin and broke. 


Fashion Jewelry Gorgeous Vintage Style had Rose Rosette in the middle and is surrounded by faux crystals of Marquise Green, Round Purple, Pink, Lavender, Green and more. All on silvertone marcasite style design. Measures 2" around. Comes gift boxed. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by Ex Templates Furniture l Furniture Shop l Home Design