September 3, 2010

10k White Gold and Black Rhodium Blue Diamond Ring

To me this is the most beautiful ring I've ever seen! I set my heart on it for my 40th anniversary after receiving similar earrings10k White Gold and Black Rhodium Blue Diamond Hoop Earrings for my birthday, but my wonderful husband didn't wait after we got a fabulous deal. I'm certainly no jewelry expert, I just know what I like. It would be worth every penny at full price in my humble opinion. But, thankfully, Amazon has been running fabulous sales this year! It sparkles and shines from every direction! If you love all things blue and sparkly, this ring is a delight! I'm so glad he didn't wait!
10k White Gold and Black Rhodium Blue Diamond Ring

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by Ex Templates Furniture l Furniture Shop l Home Design