October 19, 2010

Kim Kardashian won't date Hollywood stars

Socialite Kim Kardashian has no dreams of dating a popular Hollywood star. She says she would rather fall in love with a "normal, Armenian boy". The 29-year-old, who is rumoured to be dating American footballer Miles Austin, says her family keeps setting her up with Hollywood stars, reports femalefirst.co.uk.I'm going. But I do not like blind dates. My mother tried to get all these names in Hollywood, and I said, 'Get me out of here, I have a normal child to Armenia, he said.Kardashian had joked that when the teen idol Justin Bieber that he is old . And once again said she would never ride with someone under 20.
I was a joke, it's like 'Come on, folks, I would never seriously date a 16-year-old, a 18-year-old, 20-years. S in the fun. I love young people, but even if it is legal, it was still too young for me, he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by Ex Templates Furniture l Furniture Shop l Home Design