March 5, 2011

Titanium Kay : Titanium 8mm Grooved Wedding Ring

Bought this titanium kay ring On a Thursday and Paid for the 2 day shipping. Received it the next Tuesday and I was very pleased with shipping times. I made a trip to walmart and sized myself before I bought the ring. I ended up sizing myself at a 12 1/2 but since everyone said that they run big i ordered a 12. It is a little tight and I do have some trouble moving it past my knuckle but I know it won't fall off like my other ring. It fits very comfortably and is very LIGHT. It is however not scratch resistant and after less than 24 hours of having it, it's full of scratches, almost like the silver backing of an ipod touch. The good thing is that it doesn't show the scratches too bad. It's about 6/16 of an inch wide and looks great on my finger. Thanks Titanium Kay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by Ex Templates Furniture l Furniture Shop l Home Design